An Over Due Introduction

Guest fringepup

Guest fringepup

Hello from Pennsylvania!

I'd like to officially introduce Willie. Willie adopted my husband and I in October and all I can say is we are in love! He is 3 years old and approx. 80 lbs. He loves romping in the yard, playing with his toys and eating. Boy does he eat! He is a total chow hound! I'm still working on getting this picture thing right and many thanks to those of you who came to my rescue.

DSCN1211.jpg?t=1298678815

This is the first time we met this wonderful boy!

DSCN1259.jpg?t=1298679050

And a week later he was home!

So thank you all for taking the time to meet our boy. And a huge thanks for welcoming us to this wonderful place.

Congrats and welcome to GT! :wave Willie's a very handsome fella. :wub:

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest fringepup

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome! We are all very happy to be a part of the group.

Willie has been a God send for me. We lost our GSD (I'm trying to learn the lingo) very suddenly last September and to be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted another pup. I didn't think my heart could take it. But after my husband talked me into it, all I can say is my heart is full again because of this boy. He is truly amazing and I never imagined I would love another as much as I love him. I tell him everyday that we will take very good care of him and he never has to worry. Before I go to work, we spend our snuggle time together. When he is not sleeping and I walk by him he always sticks a foot out to me as my invitation to scratch his legs or rub his tummy if he rolls over. My heart breaks every time I have to leave him. We are lucky though, he gets to spend his days with his daddy (newly retired as well) and they have bonded so much over the last couple of months.

So thank you all! I know we are in the company of great people and the three of us are very blessed!

Edited by fringepup

Welcome from your southern neighbor!

And in case you don't know about it, there's a greyhound event in Gettysburg April 29-May 1 this year!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

• 3 weeks later...