Need Greyhound Sized "bad Girl Panties" Quickly - Who Makes Th

Has anyone ordered bad girl panties lately? I need a pair for Specky quickly. This is a behavior issue, not a medical one. She is hardly even left alone, so she will not be sitting in wet panties. Thanks.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Contact Sheila. Hers are great! This is Loca below.

gallery_1830_3248_9852.jpg

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

post-6381-0-66830600-1297348254_thumb.jpg

here is Curry, foster from last year, in her Bad girl panties from Holly at the Unruly Hound

They look a bit more substantial in between the legs for holding a feminine pad....

Curry tried really hard, and never got them off!

and the washed up well too!

good luck!

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Guest katethegreyt

OMG, those are hilariously adorable = ) I especially like the red velvet ones, haha. I didn't realize they made such great diapers for girls - how nice!

In a pinch while you wait for cute ones to come get some pull ups and poke a slit in them for her tail. We used these for Bailey's incontinence for her last two months. I think it was for a 30-40 lb girl or so.

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

I do make them from time to time for folks who need them in a hurry. It's not my business though, just something I've done on the side here and there. I don't carry lines of fabric and I just make them out of whatever I have on hand. The ones I make have an inner plastic lining in the crotch area and are roomy enough to hold a pad.

Since Unruly Hound makes them as part of her business she might have more of a selection of fabrics and stuff. If you did want me to make them I could have them in the mail by Monday morning at the latest.

In a pinch while you wait for cute ones to come get some pull ups and poke a slit in them for her tail. We used these for Bailey's incontinence for her last two months. I think it was for a 30-40 lb girl or so.

This!

Worked quite well for our Bridge Dobergirl.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I do make them from time to time for folks who need them in a hurry. It's not my business though, just something I've done on the side here and there. I don't carry lines of fabric and I just make them out of whatever I have on hand. The ones I make have an inner plastic lining in the crotch area and are roomy enough to hold a pad.

Since Unruly Hound makes them as part of her business she might have more of a selection of fabrics and stuff. If you did want me to make them I could have them in the mail by Monday morning at the latest.

That would be greyt Sheila. TheUnrulyhound no longer makes them. I sent you a PM regarding details.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

• 1 year later...

Sheila - are you still making these?

Kess, they're best for dogs that have incontinence problems. Like elderly doggies who no longer have the muscle control "down there" and tend to leak.

In an emergency you can also buy decent ones at Petco/Petsmart under the label "washable coverups". Really stupid name that doesn't tell you what the product is, but they work okay. They also have a picture of a little westie or something on the front, but ignore that. The large sizes will fit a greyhound. Do NOT buy the pads that are branded similarly that go into the panties. They are nothing more than sanitary napkins for 3X the price of feminine napkins.

Sharon, Loki, Freyja, Capri (bridge angel and most beloved heart dog), Ajax (bridge angel) and Sweetie Pie (cat)

Visit Hound-Safe.com by Something Special Pet Supplies for muzzles and other dog safety products

:gh_bow