Godspeed Trip!

lovinggreysslp

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lot you are going through. :grouphug I'm so sorry for your loss of Trip period, and so soon after Larry also. Take extra good care of yourself, okay?

Godspeed Trip. :f_red:gh_run:f_red

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I'm so sorry you've lost your two boys. I've thought often of your household today and how hard it must be for all of you.

You'll be in my thoughts...

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

I thought losing two within 2 months was rough, I can't imagine within days. Maybe the lose of Larry pushed Trip past the point of having the pain meds work.

I can't tell you I know the pain of losing 2 so close together, but I can tell you, I know the pain of losing. Hugs to you and I hope you can get past this awful time and start to feel better soon.

I'm so sorry for your loss of Trip & that you didn't have more time with him. I can't imagine the sadness you must be feeling with the loss of your 2 boys so close together. But I'm sure they're at the bridge telling stories about old times. Godspeed Trip! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

:grouphug My deepest sympathy. Maybe Trip was wanting to have his pack leader back and just thought it was time to join Larry. Praying for the Good Shepherd to give you strength through this awful storm.:f_red :f_red :f_red Edited by racindog