Prayers For Lincoln

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adding my prayers for Lincoln. Poor guy, I'm sure he just wants to come home with the rest of the gang.

I'll look for pictures over on the EG forum - whenever you can get to that. Thanks! Momma Suze is worried about her boy. :unsure

They are letting him come home tonight. His numbers went up to 19 after the transfusion but he lost a little yesterday. They expected it since he was on fluids. This morning he was up to 20 so he made up the ground he lost yesterday and gained a little. We're hoping this means he'll keep making red blood cells faster then he kills them off. He's still on HIGH levels of pred but if that's what's needed so we can think about his time with us in years instead of days, I can deal with the drinking a lot and peeing. We go back Friday as long as he doesn't show any signs his numbers are dropping for another blood test.

Trish, Thorpe, Thorton, Solstice and Remy
Come see us at Milkys Greyt Goodies Fleece coats, cool-down coats, pajamas and Scrunchies for the well dressed greyhound

More prayers coming. Hope he's doing okay today and not showing any signs of a relapse. Hang in there, Lincoln! :getwell

Edited by bethac

Mods, please lock this thread, Trish will update when she can.

:(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'l post in remembrance when I can, but Lincoln is now pain free and at the bridge :weep

Trish, Thorpe, Thorton, Solstice and Remy
Come see us at Milkys Greyt Goodies Fleece coats, cool-down coats, pajamas and Scrunchies for the well dressed greyhound

Trish, I'm so very, very sorry for the loss of your sweet baby boy.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

He fought a brave battle. I am sorry.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.