Bad News Times 3

Guest Diablo

Guest Energy11

Sending you love, hugs and sympathy for your Sabrosa! My Goldie will be seeing her there soon ... :-(

THIS IS NEVER, EVER an easy decision, but, at least we can help these lovely creatures when they are in need ...

I am DEEPLY sorry for your loss! Dee and My Five ...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going waaaaaaaaay too fast!!!

when I got home today, there was vomit in 3 different places. As I have 5 dogs it's difficult to know who's it is. First I cleaned it up and than I cuddled with my pups.

This is to hard!

I noticed an other bump in Zigane's neck just beside the one I spotted last tuesday :cry1 :cry1 , called my vet immediatly. and he told me that operating her was no longer an option, cause the hemangio is spreading very fast.

When I asked him if she's in pain, he told me, probably and I should take a decission this week or the next at the latest :cry1 :cry1 :sad1 :sad1

I don't know how I'm going to cope with losing an other one of my girls this fast. If i have to decide now, that's twice in a week. I can't cope with this.

I don't know what I've got to do.

This is just devastating! My heart is breaking for you, and your sweet babies. I'm so sorry you lost your precious Sabrosa, especially when you are dealing with so much else.

Please know that you and hounds are in our thoughts and prayers. And please come and vent if you need to---there is a lot of support here.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm struggling with taking a decission for Zigane. She has always been my happy cheery girl. Always happy to see me and giving me and anyone who she meets lots of kisses.

The poor girl has problems to walk normal due to her herniated discs in her neck, she's on prednisolone. Her hemangio is spreading and I'm afraid she's in pain.

I really don't know what I have to do, when is the right time to let her go :cry1:sad1.

I don't want to let her suffer, but how can I decide. I don't want to let her go when she's already in pain, but I don't want to let her go to soon.

Sorry about my rant :(

Guest jerrybird

Go ahead and rant. You have a very tough time ahead and although all of us can't be with you in person, we are thinking of you and sending you the best. Remember to take care of yourself.

Edited by jerrybird

Zigane got worse :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

In a weeks time she got a lot of new tumors, the vet told me to let her go, cause the suffering had started. She wasn't my happy cheery girl anymore.

Only 11 days after losing my sweet Sabrosa, she has joined her at the bridge on tuesday

I'm a wreck, it hurts so much

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this again so soon.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

pfft, will the hits keep on comming??? hope not, enough is enough.

Just got a call from the vet to tell me, there is a cancelation on the 28th and that he could take Xolotl to do her test for cushings and diabetes insipidus.

fingers crossed!

I'm so very sorry for everything you're going through! :( I hope you have supportive friends and family by your side to get you through this. We're here for you on GT in any case, but you need some real hugs! Here are some very warm and sincere virtual ones. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Oh I'm so sorry. How awful to lose two so close together. My heart goes out to you. Fingers crossed for your other sweetie.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee