Good Thoughts For Ace Please

I have an appointment for Ace to see our vet at 11am...since her upset tummy/gas incident a few nights ago, she just hasn't been "right." She has eaten some, but then it seems like she feels crummy afterward, so she's decided not to eat. Last night she vomited some foamy water several times, and through the night at some point she had bloody diarrhea in the living room (I am SO glad that we have ceramic tile!). She seems uncomfortable and if she's not laying down, she is standing up, panting.

Of course my mind is worried she's got a stomach tumor or something. I'm really hoping it's something minor that maybe some Flagyl will take care of. :goodluck

Edited by krissn333

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Lots of prayers.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Please be something minor :hope

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Sending positive vibes your way. Please update when you can.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

My little peanut puppy has hookworms again/still :( It must be a pretty bad case if she's having such trouble. So, we have more Panacur, and some antibiotics. I am boiling some chicken for her right now as she needs a bland diet for a few days.

We stopped at Petco on the way home and then she threw up bile in the car :( She's just not feeling very well. I'm going to give her a pepcid before I give her the Panacur, etc...hoping that she will be able to keep it down, otherwise we just wasted worming meds :dunno

Doc thinks she might be more susceptible because of her compromised immune system (she is on chemo drugs for her leukemia). I am sure she will feel better in a few days :goodluck

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Spencer has an ongoing battle with hooks and sends his Very Best Wishes to the Fantastic Ace and her loving mom. Well, for that matter, so do I! Thanks for the update. Glad at least that it's something you can treat. (We use Interceptor every month and still have to do a Drontal every 6-12 months.)

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Sending lots of good thoughts that she feels better real soon!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter