Prayers For Our Cece

Guest lotsogreysmom

Guest lotsogreysmom

Hello all,

It's been a while since I've been here.....we have 3 greys now...CeCe, Destiny & Liberty. CeCe had a few lumps appear within the past month. Several on her side that the vet feels is just fatty tumors. However, the one that appeared that is worrisome is on her ear. It's not causing any pain but the vet feels it is cancer. A biopsy will only show if it's cancer or not and will not prolong her life so we have decided since it's not hurting her we are not gonna biopsy it. We just don't want to know. She is almost 12 yrs old. We just want to enjoy the time we have left with her. This is gonna really break my hubby's heart as this is his heart dog. Please remember us in your prayers.

Good thoughts for CeCe!!!

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Hoping it's just a bump and she will be comfortable and happy for a long time yet.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest BooBooMama

You may not like this but I offer this advice: Don't read the Health & Medical or the Remembrance posts on GT. Right now you need to think good thoughts and reading about all the cancers and deaths will just fill your mind with fear. If you are always fearful she will be able to sense that in you. Don’t taint the time you have left with her- which may be many more years! Don’t feel that you are “letting down” the people on GT who are dealing with cancer and loss if you don’t read and post in those topics- the rest of us are here to support them. You just think of Cece. Celebrate the fact that she has been with you this long (12 years! Wow!) - not many of us were that blessed. AND remember- many older dogs develop Subcutaneous Cysts which are benign.

Now go enjoy Cece!

You are in my thoughts. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Hoping that you have many, many days left together. :candle:goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.