Molly 8/9/2001-8/1/2010

Guest Mollysmom10

How amazing your Molly was. That was a beautiful tribute. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

This broke my heart and made me tear up too. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope another hound comes to help your heart heal and fill your home.

(I especially loved the photo with the children, which I'd title Greyhound Playgroup wub.gif )

grouphug.gifflowers_pink.gifgrouphug.gif

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest Mollysmom10

Thank you for all the wonderful comments about sweet Miss Molly Moo...it's still hard to talk about her without tears... It took me a while to write about her, but it helped. We're planning a memorial garden for her in our backyard...it should be more of a memorial sandbox...she probably would like that better! Anyway, thank you all so much for the kind words.

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 Your precious girl left much too soon.

Godspeed Molly.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest Mollysmom10

This broke my heart and made me tear up too. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope another hound comes to help your heart heal and fill your home.

(I especially loved the photo with the children, which I'd title Greyhound Playgroup wub.gif )

grouphug.gifflowers_pink.gifgrouphug.gif

Play group -- I like that. Molly was wonderful w/ the boys and I always knew when they were getting out of hand, because she would get up and leave. And sure enough, 2-3 minutes later someone would have a meltdown. Some times when I saw or heard her leaving, I would just follow her...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Molly was a beautiful girl & so lucky to have such a wonderful family. Godspeed Molly! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest Mollysmom10

My 3 year old told me he saw Molly yesterday. I asked him where and he pointed to the sky and said she was chasing the clouds...that brought a smile to my face.

Your story of Molly has touched my heart so deeply, I am so sorry for your loss. She reminds me of my Daisy, who is all of those things that you wrote Molly was for you. They really are special hounds, those ones who find their way into our hearts. That's why I know that despite her not being here physically on earth, she will always be with you in your hearts. I'm so sorry for your loss :(:f_white

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest lynne893

Wow, that brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful, loving spirit she had. I am so, so sorry for your loss. Godspeed sweet Molly! Your family loved you!

Guest Mollysmom10

Your story of Molly has touched my heart so deeply, I am so sorry for your loss. She reminds me of my Daisy, who is all of those things that you wrote Molly was for you. They really are special hounds, those ones who find their way into our hearts. That's why I know that despite her not being here physically on earth, she will always be with you in your hearts. I'm so sorry for your loss :(:f_white

Thank you!