Baloo Is At The Bridge

Guest Baloos_Mom

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flowers_red.gif I am so sorry for your loss. flowers_red.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Run fast and free at the bridge, Baloo. Please send your mom a sign that everything is ok,

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Baloo must have been a very special hound indeed. Our thoughts are with you during this sad time.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Baloos_Mom

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

:gh_run

I love the heart quote! I am so empty right now. I have lost other dogs and I do love them all but Baloo is the first one that has hurt this bad sine my Nikita! Oh man did I love my Baloopy!!! Thank you so much everyone!!!! It means so much to me to be able to come here where other people understand!

Guest Baloos_Mom

Christine, I'm so sorry to hear about Baloo. My heart aches for you :(

Thanks Kristina! And everyone else too! I keep thinking he is still here and looking for him and wanting to call him to snuggle with me! My other dogs are trying to help and they are but....