Good Thoughts And Prayers For Fixer Today

Guest K9Cookies

Guest K9Cookies

Fixer will be getting at least one tooth pulled today and his mouth cleaned up. We did a dental not too long ago, but things have gotten worse lately. Please keep him in your thoughts today. :hope

I'll keep you all updated throughout the day, if I hear anything.

Thank you. :blush

Edited by K9Cookies

We will be thinking of you Fixer.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Prayers and more prayers....from me, my two new boys, and my husbands old boy EZ!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest K9Cookies

I was asked to mention just how healing those banana and oatmeal treats are.

Just sayin smile.gif

I've got to bake a batch tonight for an order, so Fixer will get special treatment. :blush I felt terrible not being able to feed him this morning and give him a treat when I left the house. :( We've got canned food for him too.

I'm worried about my big guy. Will he be able to eat tonight? Anything else to expect? :dunno

I was asked to mention just how healing those banana and oatmeal treats are.

Just sayin smile.gif

I've got to bake a batch tonight for an order, so Fixer will get special treatment. blush.gif I felt terrible not being able to feed him this morning and give him a treat when I left the house. sad.gif We've got canned food for him too.

I'm worried about my big guy. Will he be able to eat tonight? Anything else to expect? dunno.gif

Let's forget about Ekko's incident, she was kept under way to long.

Some of them will eat after being home for a few hours, and some won't. If he doesn't want to eat Kristin, don't get concerned.

I always use canned food after a dental and then after 3-4 days, will mix the canned with dry food that has been soaked in water to soften.

Depending on what tooth/teeth are extracted, will make the difference in how his mouth feels afterwards.

If there's blood in his saliva for a day or two, that's normal too.

I know how you feel about not being able to feed them,I hate that!

Keep us posted please

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I forgot to mention in my last post...our old boy, EZ, had dental work done (17 teeth removed) two years ago (he was eight at the time) when he also had a small tumor removed on his leg. He was uncomfortable that night - but we moistened his food and he was able to get some down. By the next day he was rebounding!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

You could always scramble eggs. They're soft, and a real treat. So if he's not up for regular food, he might want the eggs.

My Diamond had 23 teeth pulled at one sitting. Yeah, her mouth was REALLY bad. She still ate that evening. But she was a major food hound.

Guest K9Cookies

Heard from our vet just now. Fixer has been awake for about an hour. He's doing fine, but lost 4 or 5 teeth. :unsure (Thank goodness for pet insurance!) She said he's been hanging out in a room covered with a blanket. :blush They spoil our kids! :)

Thanks for all of the good thoughts and prayers. We appreciate it!

Glad the surgery is over, and hoping he is home and feeling better soon.

Dentals are no fun!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm glad the surgery went well! I'm sure he'll be able to sample a few banana oatmeal treats tonight. Mandy eats a cooked food diet (chicken/rice/veggies) and she had no problem eating after her last dental where she lost some teeth. I was cautioned to feed her only small amounts at a time.

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.