Oh My Goodness!

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Everybody calm down wink.gif I did not adopt another houndie..... My Grandmother "Nonnie" did!!!! confetti.gif

Nonnie found her on Petfinder listed as an Italian greyhound Whippet mix and I was skeptical from the pics they have posted but she really has some IG in her! She is a sweetheart and SO pretty!

She was just adopted today and Nonnie thinks she will call her Goodness

Surely goodness and love shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever (Psalm 23:6)

And Goodness does follow her blush.gif

DSC_02012.jpg

Don't I have a sweet sweet face? I know I need a nail trim, Miss Holly will do that in a few days after I have acclimated

DSC_02062.jpg

I love my new momma Nonnie

DSC_02082.jpg

DSC_02452.jpg

My belly is shaved cause I just got spayed....

DSC_02502.jpg

Naturally Miss Holly brought me a pressie clap.gif it smells really good!

DSC_02202.jpg

I got a HEDGIE!!! Every girl needs her own hedgie

DSC_02362.jpg

And I also got some yummy treats! I eat them like this........

DSC_02292.jpg

Actually I really like this position lol.gif here I have a bad itch

DSC_02432.jpg

Thanks so much for looking!!!!

DSC_01932.jpg

OMG! :wub: :wub: :beatheart What an absolute cutie-pie!! :wub::inlove

Congrats to your Grandmother!

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest PhillyPups

:confetti Welcome Home Goodness :confetti

How cute is she - now you have a fawn model for your collars. :lol

I have to wonder, was I the only one looking to see which collar choice you made for her?? :rofl

She's adorable! Happy Homecoming, Goodness!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest TheUnrulyHound

I have to wonder, was I the only one looking to see which collar choice you made for her?? rofl.gif

Nope, I did too!! colgate.gif

I actually have not made her a collar yet-since my Grandmother just called out of the blue yesterday to say she had adopted her :blush Nonnie will pick something out for her though :clap

I am so glad everyone likes her!!! She is just too sweet-and I am excited because I get to pupsit her while my Grandmother goes out of town in a few weeks! Expect more pictures then ;)

She is precious!!! :beatheart

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Oh she is adorable and looks like she has a lot of personality! wub.gif (And beautiful teef!biggrin.gif) Congrats to your grandmother & Goodness.confetti.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis