Cami And Calvin Are Here!

Guest CakeLady

Guest CakeLady

We are new to Greytalk and are so happy to be here! We have been into the greyhound thing for a little over a year now, and recently returned from our first Greyhound America in Abilene, KS. What a greyt time!! Our big handsome boy Calvin won 3rd in he fun run (pretty good for a flunkee!) and our little Cami girl was crowned Queen and we couldn't be more proud. Can't wait to meet many more greyhound enthusiasts and share tons of pics!

queencamiandfamily.jpg

queencami1.jpg

30808_764203123822_17102671_4139111.jpg

30808_764203043982_17102671_4139111.jpg

30808_764202654762_17102671_4139107.jpg

30808_764202594882_17102671_4139107.jpg

30808_764202539992_17102671_4139107.jpg

kidsoncouch.jpgadorable.jpg

thekids.jpg

Guest Samantha

Welcome from the UK!!

Wow you have gorgeous hounds there!. Will be looking forward to seeing more pictures of your babies :wub:

We are new to Greytalk and are so happy to be here! We have been into the greyhound thing for a little over a year now, and recently returned from our first Greyhound America in Abilene, KS. What a greyt time!! Our big handsome boy Calvin won 3rd in he fun run (pretty good for a flunkee!) and our little Cami girl was crowned Queen and we couldn't be more proud. Can't wait to meet many more greyhound enthusiasts and share tons of pics!

queencami1.jpg

Welcome! They are both adorable...but those ears! I can't stand how cute she is! :wub:

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Welcome again! I'm glad you've joined! :welcome

I met Cami and Calvin and their parents at Greyhound America, and Cami has the teeniest little face and hugest ears of any greyhound I've seen -- she is just adorable! Calvin is very sweet and handsome too.

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Welcome! Love all the pics. Calvin & Cami are very photogenic! Look forward to seeing more pictures and hear all about them. :)

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest IrskasMom

Welcome to GreyTalk :wave:wave:wave Yep , you are on the right Place with all of us crazy Greyhound People. Your Puppers are gorgeous. We love to see Pictures.

Guest Mom2Shiloh

Big Welcome!!!! We're picture obsessed here, so that was a GREYT introduction -- and I have to sound like (everyone else) --- what absolutely gorgeous Greyhounds you have... and yes :blush be still my heart :blush those EARS!!!!!!

:rolleyes::wub:

Guest how888

I love the pictures!! Another Queen on board.. :yay:yay You will have to post some of those pictures up in the top under cute and funny.. They are just precious!!! Welcome and my name is Linda... I just welcomed home another one this week.. Bullet....He will be looking forward to seeing more pics!

Guest FullMetalFrank

Beautiful hounds, I especially love your little girl's great big EARSIES! What a cutie. And Calvin looks like a sweet boy. Welcome to GT!

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida! :welcome2

Cami and Calvin are both adorable, and I can definitely see why your Cami was crowned Queen!

She has the most expressive little face and of course her ears are to die for! :)

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Cami is absolutely beautiful- I love her ears! And Calvin is very handsome in his tux!

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

OMG - Cami! wub.gif What an adorable little cutie! And Calvin's no slouch either! blush.gif

Welcome! welcome.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis