Reintroduction!

Guest TinasTroops

Guest TinasTroops

I seem to step away for GT for months on end and seems to be more and more over the years, and as the hounds get older and need more of my time and care.

But none the less I thought I would pop in say hi to all the newbies and hi to all my old friends who I haven't spoken to in some time and to introduce the newbies of the pack and remember my babies at the bridge.

Our bridge angels,

Tilt (Gone 2 years in Sept)

Cyah (Gone 1 year this Aug)

Booker, Booker is still hear and gonna be 13!!! I really can't beleive my shy spooky old man is 13

We celebrated in style for his 12th, We got his acne, slo under control and we caught and survived Thyrod Carcinoma!

PC122220.jpg

Tilt sister Sahara, my old lady is gonna be 10 this year! How time flyes. Sorry have a very hard time getting a picture of her alone she is always cuddling with another hound this time Ducati :wub:

P7212068.jpg

Then there is Ducati our first B&J doggie - Duc will be 6 this year.

P9281730.jpg

Anddd.................................. In Nov Uncle Royce (Papa Mudds) brudder came to live with us making our B&J count to 2 now.

Uncle Royce just turned 4 and he is my rock star, my sanity and he keeps the house level and calm ;)

PB042160.jpg

And lastly our long term foster all the way from NB Measure aka Monkey :D (Recoperating from a second ACL repair and in rehab)

At 6 years old the 2 year old is screaming to get out but what a love bug he is and such a handsome little man well not so little anymore. He came to me at 65 Lbs and is now 77 Lbs with more weight to come!

P2122414.jpg

Welcome back T. I hope you stay around for a bit this time. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest mpportraits

beauuuuuutiful hounds! glad to meet you! that cake looks good enough for us humans to eat!!!! pms week, EVERYTHING looks good enough to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol.gif

Welcome back :) Gorgeous pics!! :wub: ... and awesome cake :gmark:wow:P

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest PhillyPups

Welcome back Tina. :wave

Good to see you back, and your hounds are as stunning as always.

You may disappear, but we do get updates and photos of your hounds intermittenly through Janet when she visits. :P

Guest TinasTroops

Yes that is true, Janet is super for taking pictures.

Welcome back Tina. :wave

Good to see you back, and your hounds are as stunning as always.

You may disappear, but we do get updates and photos of your hounds intermittenly through Janet when she visits. :P

Guest TinasTroops

He is doing super!

Welcome back Tina - thank you for the great hound family pictures!

Hope you Monkey is healing well wub.gif

Welcome from Waterlootongue.gif Geez, Tuna Tina lol.gif I haven't seen ya for what, 8 days now. Where have you been hiding.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Well there you are! I wondered what happened to you. Glad to see you're back! The pups all look gorgeous!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee