Precious Maggie- Not Greyhound

4greyhounds

Maggie.jpg

My Moms Precious Baby Girl Maggie went to the Bridge yesterday Morning at the young age of only 9. She got a Liver Disease at the age of 7, and the vets were surprised that Maggie lived as long as she did, my mom had taken her to every vet she could to try to save Maggie, she was eventually sent to University of Georgia hospital, and they told her with the medicine Maggie would never see the age of 8. Well Maggie lived to be 9. She was a Precious baby girl and she gave my mom a lot of light in her life. My mom is the Full time care taker for my dad and Maggie was always there for mom, giving her a smile.

Every time I went home to see mom and dad Maggie would always meet me at the door with a lot of kisses, she was so "Special". No one could every be sad or upset around Maggie because she would come up to you and even start a dance until you laughed or just picked her up for a hug. She traveled with mom and dad in their motor home many places before dad got sick and she always had her Special Seat right behind the driver and she loved to look out and watch everything, if they stopped and she saw someone she would bark until they came up to pet her. She was the one that changed my Bridge Boy Champ from not being small dog safe to loving her. They would always lay together....

This picture is not a very good one, but it was taken this past Christmas, I had got her a new sweater for the winter. But I cherish it as it was the last one taken of the two of us....

Love ya Maggie, You have a Great time with Champ at the Bridge and all the others that are there until we meet again.... :kiss2

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I am so sorry. Please extend my sympathies to your parents, too.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

RIP sweet Maggie. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest TheUnrulyHound

What a sweet fun sounding little girl :blush I am so sorry Darlene, please give your mom a hug from me when you see her next. From a fellow mini schnauzer lover :beatheart

An angel that once graced the earth now graces our Heavens.... She was a true angel and you could see by that picture she made everyone happy... :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink Rest in peace over that rainbow little one..