Our Sweet Annie Is Gone...

Guest SkipperAnnie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a heartbreaking decision, but one made because you love her so much.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Annie.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm new to this website and am trying to find solace w/kindred spirits w/in the greyhound world...

Oh yes, you will find it here in spades.

I am sorry for Annie's loss, it's always so painful and many, many of us know what you are going through.

:f_red :f_red :f_red

Guest PhillyPups

I am so sorry for your loss of Sweet Annie. :bighug

I would like to welcome you to GreyTalk. I am so very sorry it took your greyt loss to find us. Many of us have walked your path and know your gut wrenching pain. Please stick around and join us, and know you are not alone.

I found, for me, the greytest tribute I can give to the incredible love and joy I have with my hounds is to offer their beds to another needing a home. That is just my personal experience. :bighug

Run with the angels sweet Annie, you are with some of the very very best ~

Edited by PhillyPups

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to your precious Annie, but I'm glad you found your way to us. :grouphug

Run free, Annie. :gh_run

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest SkipperAnnie

I am so sorry that your first post is about Annie. Very glad you joined the GT family. It is obvious where you came up with your username. Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of the family and your sweet Annie. Godspeed sweet Annie. I can tell you were very loved. Annie, may the wind always be at your back sweet girlghrun.gif

I'm sitting here crying reading all the wonderful comments - I really wish I would have found everyone much sooner and not over something like this. The pain is not getting better, but after seeing all the loving notes everyone has about their pups at the rainbow bridge, I know life can go on.

Thank you...

Guest lynne893

Poor critter and poor you. I am so sorry.

It sounds like she had the most love possible and the best home possible.

She knew she was loved, and she loved you right back.

Godspeed.

I am so sorry that your first post is about Annie. Very glad you joined the GT family. It is obvious where you came up with your username. Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of the family and your sweet Annie. Godspeed sweet Annie. I can tell you were very loved. Annie, may the wind always be at your back sweet girlghrun.gif

I'm sitting here crying reading all the wonderful comments - I really wish I would have found everyone much sooner and not over something like this. The pain is not getting better, but after seeing all the loving notes everyone has about their pups at the rainbow bridge, I know life can go on.

Thank you...

Yes, now that you found us, stay and visit.