Our Sweet Annie Is Gone...

Guest SkipperAnnie

Guest SkipperAnnie

Our sweet Annie has been gone 4 days now...she was almost 14 and we helped her on her journey. We don't have human kids, but instead had Annie...so the last 4 days have been the hardest thing I've ever been through. We took her to the vet last Saturday and they discovered massive tumors near her heart and based on all that they saw, they said she was in a lot of pain. I wanted to be selfish and keep her around longer...but my heart couldn't do that to her.

I'm new to this website and am trying to find solace w/kindred spirits w/in the greyhound world...

I know my sweet Annie is running fast and free and being the goofball that she once was.post-21507-12655023657915_thumb.jpg

Edited by SkipperAnnie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Annie.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet Annie.

We are here in whatever way you need.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Godspeed, beloved Annie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Godspeed Annie. What a beautiful girl and obviously loved very much.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Take comfort in knowing that your Sweet Annie is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind. We all share your sorrow.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest IrskasMom

I am so very sorry for your Loss of Annie :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink glad to, you found your Way here. We are here for you and share your Pain as we all have gone through this . :wave:wave:wave:grouphug

I'm so very sorry. Your Annie is just beautiful. Glad you found your way to us here. You are among those who cry with every greyhound that journeys to the bridge. Godspeed Annie.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

Annie looks like she was a sweetpie. I really feel sorry for you loss. You made

a hard choice so that your girl would be free of pain but she will always be with

you.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

I am so very sorry. What a beautiful girl-her photo is just gorgeous. You will find many kindred spirits here who understand your pain-you are not alone. Sending you many gently hugs and thoughts of peace.

I am so sorry that your first post is about Annie. Very glad you joined the GT family. It is obvious where you came up with your username. Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of the family and your sweet Annie. Godspeed sweet Annie. I can tell you were very loved. Annie, may the wind always be at your back sweet girlghrun.gif

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg