Iceman - My Sweetest Boy

2hounds

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FatCatSkinnyDog

Alisha, I'm so sorry to read this :( I'm not even sure what to say... he will be missed by so many of us. Please let me know if you need anything :grouphug

:f_white:f_white

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Alisha & Bob & gang I am just reading this and I am so sorry to hear about Iceman. He will be missed by many. He is truly a special hound. Hugs from Maddie and I.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Alisha, I just wanted you to know how saddened I was when I saw that Ducky had started a Bridge List for 2010 and saw Iceman's name on it. Definately not the way any of us wanted this year to start. The love you had for him showed through in so many of your posts. Sending warm hugs and healing thoughts for a broken heart.

Rest sweet Iceman knowing you were loved.

Adding my condolences on your loss of Iceman - so sorry you had to say goodbye.

:f_red:brokenheart:grouphug:brokenheart:gh_run:brokenheart:grouphug:brokenheart:f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest GriffinsMom

My heart dropped when I saw Iceman's name. I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. He was always a particular favorite hound on Greytalk for me. Godspeed to the Bridge Iceman.

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

Alisha, I am so very sorry for your loss. I can feel Iceman's joy and love of life and home, from the photo you posted.

Godspeed, Iceman!

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin