Remembering Andy

TheFullHouse

I can't believe it's been a year. Your leaving while I was away was the hardest thing I've ever experienced. It's taken me this entire year to come to grips with not being with you when you went. I love and miss you my sweet, beautiful boy.

4738DSC00125.jpg

andy01.jpg

IMG_3806.jpg

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Judy, I know how hard Andy leaving hit you. I am greytful I got to meet your handsome Andy with his face so soft and gentle, looking like it was dipped in confectioner's sugar. I love the picture you have of him laying in the grass when we were sitting on your patio.

Thinking gentle thoughts for you today my friend. :bighug

I thought of him the other day, the night of the Christmas parade in W. Memphis...Emmy & Andy looked so cute in their Christmas "silks". Do you have any pictures from back then?

Guest VelvetEars

i really think that he knew it would be too hard on you for you to be there when he left. you could remember him as he always was...

thinking of you.....

i really think that he knew it would be too hard on you for you to be there when he left. you could remember him as he always was...

thinking of you.....

I go with that one, becasue I'm convinced Angie waited until I was on a road trip, on purpose.

Hugs to you, Judy. He & Emmy were two very special hounds. :bighug

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest hannahmom

I was thinking of your two angels yesterday.

Do you have any more puctures of them Judy?

They always looked to be so very happy, and very much together

I was thinking of your two angels yesterday.

Do you have any more puctures of them Judy?

They always looked to be so very happy, and very much together

They were always together, from the day Andy came home.

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

Even at M&G, giving kisses to strangers and babies!

DSC00287.jpg

Birthdays

DSC00420.jpg

and sleeping.

DSC00329.jpg

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 I miss hearing about Andy and Emmy It's hard to comprehend it's been a year, Monday will be a year that Boss left us. Where did all those days go? Judy I know how hard it is to lose a precious soul so unexpectadly and not be there to say good bye. :grouphug

:f_red

A year already? :cry1:( Hard to believe, it seems like just a few weeks ago that I read that shocking thread and thought of how awful it must have been for you to be away when he died. :( :( 5dc314ba.gif

Beautiful pictures of Andy and Emmy :beatheart:sad1:heart I really miss reading about them. Every time I see pictures of them together it brings a gigantic smile to my face.

:brokenheart

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

We all miss Andy. And while you were not there physically for him, you were there with him, just as he is there with you now.

Always and forever.

Hugs to you, Mike and Kevin

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross