We Need Prayers For A Girl That Got Spayed Today

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, little girl, please, please, please get better!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

I need help. Dr. couto and gter;s said about Amicare. We can not find it. I got an E-mail from Dr. couto today telling me to get her on this med. If any one can get it and overnight it to us I will pay you right away.

Sweet T will be coming to our group if she recovers. We have a wonderful adopter who has been waiting for her and we all hope and pray that she makes it though this crisis as she will have a wonderful and loving forever home. Our group will pay for the Amicare (as well as shipping) if it is available and is shipped to 8 Greyt Greys (Belinda). Please continue to keep this sweet girl in your thoughts and prayers; she is so close to her forever home!

Guest multigrey

Amicar or aminocaproic acid should be available to you (through your vet) from any human hospital pharmacy. We could not get it at any local pharmacy here in Ocala but my vet's office called our local human hospital and they had it for us in 15 minutes. If you can try this it will be faster than waiting for some one to send it to you over the weekend.

You need 500 mg three times daily for about five days.

Call me if you cannot get it....I can get it out to you tomorrow but I am hoping someone closer can step in and get it to you now.

Lots of prayers and love going out to this little girl.

I need help. Dr. couto and gter;s said about Amicare. We can not find it. I got an E-mail from Dr. couto today telling me to get her on this med. If any one can get it and overnight it to us I will pay you right away.

Won't OSU overnight it to you? I'm calling my vet now to see if they have it and will ask him to check with the other vets. If anyone here has it, I'de be more than happy to have it sent overnight, however I would imagine they will need approval from a vet

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Amicar or aminocaproic acid should be available to you (through your vet) from any human hospital pharmacy.

Ditto. That's where I would look. Should be available 24/7, too.

Fingers crossed, and good luck!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Great news! Hope she bounces back quickly!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--