Queen Allie (fur Enuf) 4/8/94 - 11/9/09

Guest dwolfe711

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donna,

I am so sorry she had to leave, a Queen for sure.

Beautiful Girl, God speed and run with all our Angels young once again. Please watch over those who love you and are left behind with broken hearts.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

what a sweet old gal! I'm very sorry for your loss, and happy for her, that she is now able to run like the wind,,, if she so chooses!!!

:f_white

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

What a lucky girl she was to have spent her "golden years" with you....it's what we all hope for for our hounds. She had the best four years of her life with you....hopefully, that brings you some comfort. Rest well sweet Allie.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest andrealynch

She is so beautiful! Run free Miss Allie, and say hello to my sweet Dynamite for me! Tell her that her mommy misses her, just like yours does Allie!

:gh_run:gh_run

Donna, any Grey who was lucky enough to be adopted by you and Dave had the best, most loving home ever. Bless you for taking in this little senior lady and making her a Queen.

Sending much sympathy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

How very beautiful she was. I'm so sorry :f_pink

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am so sorry. :grouphug:candle What a beautiful Queen.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg