Bye My Baby Oscar

Guest G2G_Greys

Guest G2G_Greys

I can't believe that I am writing this...so soon since both my girls have left. I had to let my baby Oscar go today. He grabed my heart from day one of meeting him. He was a true spook but was mommy's boy. Oscar you showed me what life truly meant. You lived every day to the fullest and even began to let people come up to you. I am so sorry that mommy couldn't fix what we believe was a brain tumor. I didn't want you to hurt anymore. Find your sisters at the Rainbow Bridge. Run around free of pain and fear...you are safe now forever. I will love you always my sweat baby boy. We will all miss you...Mommy, Methos, Ghost, Tuna & Coco

post-12792-1254425259.jpg

Edited by G2G_Greys

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh, how very, very sad. I can't even imagine what you are going through. To lose one is tough enough. I can't even imagine the grief of losing three in less than a month. My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry. Run free, Oscar.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry for your loss of Oscar & so soon after your girls. He was very handsome. Godspeed Oscar! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so sorry. So much sorrow in so little time. Gentle thoughts are with you.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest BlackandBrindle

To say that I am shocked is an understatement. It's just not fair. :(

If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to call. We all send our love :grouphug :grouphug

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

I am so very sorry for your losses. To lose three so close together. My heart breaks with yours.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

My heart breaks for you and all of your losses. I'm so sorry you are going through this again; it's not fair.

Godspeed, Oscar.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I'm so sorry for all your losses :(:grouphug .

Rest in peace, Oscar, with your sisters.

:f_pinkf_yellow:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting