Riley

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had such a good night :) No panting, or crying, and he slept inside in his crate!! He is definitely walking more on the leg, though he is still holding it up most of the time. It also looks less swollen. I think he is starting recover, finally! :yay

I'm keeping his vet appt this afternoon, but hopefully this will be the last one for awhile. :goodluck

Oh Lucy, that's great news!

Slow and steady, Riley - just keep healing!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

The vet did not do any tests because of his improvement. The swelling in his shoulder and leg has gone down. His paw is still big, but not as bad. The bruising has also faded slightly. She said in about 2 weeks he should be back to normal. If not, or if he gets worse, we will go back. She was laughing that Riley does not do anything the "normal" way. Nope, he's a greyhound!!

I am soooooo happy :banana :banana

Check C&F for a funny video of Riley eating his first ice cream cone on the way back from the vet. He had me laughing so hard!