Brenda

Guest G2G_Greys

Guest G2G_Greys

Today I lost another one of my greys Brenda. That makes two in just two weeks. Brenda came to me with one of the worst cases of Valley Fever that our vet had ever seen. She was also very emaciated. I had to spoon feed her for months to get her to eat. I would do that again anytime. Brenda suprised everyone by thriving and becoming such a sweet heart. She was alway my little munchkin who we never thought would be big enough for a fancy collar. She showed us and could easiely wear a 1 inch tag collar and a 1 1/2 inch fancy collar and not have it look to big.

I am so sorry that bone cancer got you. You fell last night and I knew that wasn't a good sign. Pain meds were not helping anymore so I knew it was time to let you go to the Rainbow Bridge. Find Towie there and your other sisters. I know you are running free without pain. No more yucky VF meds for my girl. Rest in peace my little munchkin...mommy loves you always. Your grey siblings miss you too...Oscar, Methos, Ghost & Tuna

post-12792-1253387352.jpg

Edited by G2G_Greys

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was beautiful. And far too young. I am so sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest PhillyPups

Jenny, I am so very sorry for your loss of sweet gentle Brenda - so close together is so very hard :bighug

Run with the angels sweet Brenda, you are with some of the very, very best ~

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 To lose another so soon, and to lose a little girl who fought so hard...words fail me.

Godspeed Brenda.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

My deepest condolences to you. :cry1:grouphug Godspeed, sweet Brenda... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.