Mimi 8/3/94 - 8/13/09

kikibean

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss. Mimi had the most beautiful white face & from your stories, was a real firecracker. Beauty & spunk - a fun combination to live with but so very hard to live without. She's no longer tired & will be forever in peace. Godspeed Mimi! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest greytexplorer

I remember telling Mandy, Oh Look! Mimi is 15!!! In 3 years, you'll be 15!!!

I'm so sorry.....Miss Mimi will be missed

:grouphug

~Pat

Guest StephsMom

I wish you peace and comfort in knowing that Mimi is no longer suffering. May God bless you and all who loved and knew Mimi.

Mimi, don't worry....Stephie's there on the other side and you two are going to be such greyt pals!! Run free, precious one.

Thanks everyone.

Mimi was very special, as they all are.

I know how lucky we were to have had her to 15, especially with no real health problems.

She even had all her teeth (as she REALLY wanted to demonstrate at the end!)

All I want to do is go home to bed & cry.

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

I am so sorry for your loss.

What a long and full life she led. Godspeed Mimi

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Oh, I saw the headline and my stomach dropped. Godspeed to Mimi, and how wonderful that you got so share so many years with her.

I know what you mean about it being special to have been recognized in the Suzy awards...Simon's crown, blanket and coronation photos will be fond mementos of him for a long time. I hope Mimi's portrait will bring you comfort and happy memories as well.

Rugrat's Rebel (Simon) 09/03/1995-03/22/2010, Silly Savannah 05/14/1995-02/13/2009, Isabella de Moreau the Sloughi 05/15/1993-10/14/2008, Hammy the IG 06/11/04 and ChiChi the Chihuahua 2003

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

I have to say just thinking about her having to be muzzled sorta made me laugh.

She never failed to show her spirit now did she :)

GOD SPEED Mimi

:angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

I have to say just thinking about her having to be muzzled sorta made me laugh.

She never failed to show her spirit now did she :)

GOD SPEED Mimi

:angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

We were laughing at the time. I think she'd have had the same reaction if he'd have

been trying to trim her toenails or check her teeth. She just did NOT want to be

touched by anyone but me :lol

Luckily she didn't discover she could bite until the last several months.

Oddly enough, about the same time she decided she liked people food.

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

Guest VelvetEars

it's never easy, and there are never enough days with them. i'd give anything to have just one more day with Jane.

you gave her a great life. she never doubted she was loved.

I'm so sorry! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

what a beautiful girl she was!!! :( :( :(

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry. Mimi was a beautiful and special girl. May your beautiful memories bring peace and comfort to your aching heart.

Run free, Mimi.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow