Thane 6/23/99-8/4/09

macoduck

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. Thane was so lucky to have found you and to have had your love. You are fortunate to have the wonderful memories to help ease the aching in your heart.

Run free, sweet Thane.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Thane. What a handsome, special boy, who went to the Bridge knowing how very loved he was.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear boy. :grouphug Godspeed, sweet Thane... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest VelvetEars

I'm so sorry. I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that the best part of his life was spent with you, knowing he was loved and cherished for who he was.

I am sro sorry for your loss

Your tribute to Thane brought me to tears - the special love you shared was so beautifuly expressed.

Thane was blessed to have found such a loving home - even if it was not long enough, he left you knowing how important and loved he was.

Godspeed Thane

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest LeanneSchatz

I am so sorry to hear about Thane. He sounds like such a lovely little guy. RIP sweetheart.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers! I will hug my girls tight tonight.

:(

Beautiful tribute........brought a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes feeling your loss.

It's never long enough the time we have to share. But what matters is that he knew he was truly loved....

Run free Thane :gh_run

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest RooCroo
:angel Fly free, handsome. You were such a beautiful boy when you were here, and I am certain you are even more beautiful now, as an angel. Edited by RooCroo

Guest Billie

:( Ducky, I am so sorry about Thane. Your tribute brought tears to my eyes. I know he was loved loved loved by you. :( Run free, sweet Thane, be free from pain.

Here's Thane's portrait that you asked I post here; I am honored to do so for you.

post-9828-1249683573.jpg

Thank you Billie. You perfectly captured Thane in a happy moment. :brokenheart

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I'm so sorry. :(

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest Hollys2hounds

Oh Ducky,

I am so sorry.

I remember last year at Dewey, when we first met, you were on the phone with your DH as he was taking care of Thane, and you were telling me all about your new boy.

I too, enjoyed reading all about your pack, throughout this last year! I know he will be greatly missed, but he was loved, and that is the most important thing.

Run free sweet Thane.

Godspeed.

:f_white:grouphug:f_white:grouphug

Guest zoolaine

Thank you so much for taking in this sweet boy and giving him his loving forever home. He went to the bridge knowing he was deeply loved and appreciated. Run Free Thane, you touched many people in a short time. :f_white

Guest arlosmom

Ducky, that was such a beautiful remembrance. I have been able to tell from the start that he was your special boy! Isn't it funny how the quirky ones seem to grab on to us the most. He had a wonderful life with you and Mac and I know you will miss him forever as I still miss Feather even as new dogs come into my home. I wish for you something to come to you that will help lighten your sorrow. :f_white:gh_run

Oh Ducky, I'm so very sorry. Your tribute to Thane was just beautiful. I'm so glad you found each. He was so blessed to have you for his mom. Godspeed sweet Thane.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee