Happy Gotcha Day Andy

TheFullHouse

If someone had told me that this gotcha day you would be at the bridge, I wouldn't have believed them. I can't believe you've been gone for 9 months. It seems like just yesterday I looked back at your beautiful face as I headed out the door to go see my mom and dad, not knowing that that would be the last time I saw you. My heart aches for you ever day my sweet boy.

You have a wonderful day today. I hope you have lots of flowers to smell and that you and Emmy are happy together. I love you my sweet boy.

Happy Gotcha Day sweetie.

4738DSC00125.jpg

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest PhillyPups

:wub: Sweet Andy with the 'dipped in confectioners sugar' face and the beautiful tweeded coat :wub:

You are truly loved and missed by many, but knew Emmy and you would always be Together Forever. :bighug my friend

Happy Gotcha Day handsome boy. One of the sweetest faces I've ever seen. I would guess that you are comforted by being with Emmy but you are are missed here.

Be sure to visit Andy

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

:grouphug

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest Heehoo

Andy, we're trying to take good care of your mommy & daddyman, but we're just not as good as you. I'm glad you're where you are with the Goghbaby, he needs mature guidance.

You sent your mommy a very sweet sign today. :beatheart

Happy Gotcha Day, sweetest boy. Send your momma a kiss on the wind.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

He needed his sister and his sister needed him :wub:

Andy was the sweetest boy I have ever met. Judy, you were blessed to be able to call Andy your boy, or better yet Andy called you his mom.

Happy Gotcha Day Andy, have a big whopping party up there :couchjump:banana:crazy:couchjump