Guest PhillyPups

Run with the angels sweet Kane, you are with some of the very very best ~

I am so sorry for your devastating loss, there are no words :bighug

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ss556

I am so very sorry for your loss. The tribute was magnificent. He was what you said and more. He was loved, handsome and care free. Wonderful moments you shared. His granddad was my Alan's sire, so they were related. Run free Kane. Hugs to you.

f_yellow:gh_run2

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Kane.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so very sorry that Kane had to leave. That beautifully done video has me feeling touched, tender and speechless. What a well-loved dog.

:grouphug:f_red:grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest twhitehouse

I'm so sorry about Kane. :grouphug

I have to admit, Kane was one of my first GreyTalk crushes. He was so handsome. After seeing the video, he had to have the best play bow ever. :)

I'm so very sorry! :cry1 :cry1

that tribute was just priceless. What a loved boy he was! :wub: :wub:

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Ohiogreymom

Beth, I'm SO very sorry. :grouphug You are an amazing person. Even just going thru the loss of your beautiful boy, :brokenheart you reached out to me as I go thru the same heartbreaking journey with my sweet Reggie. :weep I'm so sorry you lost your special boy! :bighug:f_red:gh_run:f_red Darlene

Beautiful tribute to your special boy........so very young still......sorry for your loss

Run free Kane..

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I can't even bring myself to watch the video...yet. I'm just so so sorry for your loss. My heart is truly breaking for you.

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

Guest MyCody

My deepest sympathy for the loss of such a beautiful and much loved special boy. Your tribute shows how much he was loved and most of all how happy he was. He and our Leah, Jeste Brave, share a grandfather, Wigwam Wag. She is 8, he was much too young to leave.

That was an absolutely fantastic video. it's obvious he was well loved. we will all miss Kane :f_red

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest EmbersDad

loved the video tribute. the face in the bowl was priceless :lol :lol :lol was that his first trip to the shore? thank u for sharing. i know your pain all too well.

Your tribute...I laughed and cried through the whole thing, just as it should be I guess. It captures what a unique character he was, he is missed.

I'm so sorry for you guys, I wish there was something more I could do or say. Thinking about you often. :grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Such a handsome boy. I am so very sorry for your loss. :(

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.