Emily The Kitty

Guest Tuxsmom

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am so sorry for your additional loss. I lost a kitty & a hound in February of last year - opposite ends of the month. It was a very sad feeling to lose half of my pets at almost the same time. It sounds like Penny & Emily shared a special relationship here & I'm sure they're so happy to be together again. Godspeed Emily! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I'm so, so sorry for all your losses in such a short time. But I hope it eases your heart to know that Penny must have been just beside herself with joy when Emily showed up :grouphug

Jennifer

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Guest Heehoo

I'm so sorry :grouphug

I have a kitty, Jjetz who nurtures everyone. When Pipi cut her leg & had her tumor surgery, Jjetz would snuggle with her & Pipi is not a snuggly girl, but loved the purring I guess. When Gogh & Dear passed away a year apart, Jjetz looked all over the place for both of them. But his favorite is Banker.

Nov08681.jpg

Oh, I'm so sorry June.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest greytful4
After losing my beloved Penny on Friday, I lost my sweet little Emily today :cry1

When Penny was sick over the past month, Emily was the kitty that seemed to always be laying on the bed with Penny.

Emily went into renal failure sometime yesterday evening/early morning. She was yellow by the time I got her to the vets this morning. She was 8 years old :cry1

These two pictures are the last pictures of both Penny and Emily. It kind of gives me chills :unsure:

Goodbye, my sweet Emily, you were the kindest cat...always looking for a lap to snuggle in or sleeping right next to my head every night. I will miss you tonight and every night for now on...

pennyandemily.jpg

penny070509.jpg

I'm so sorry, I also lost my two girls a day apart....

I'm so sorry...how sad

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Aw, June, I'm sorry. It must be that Penny needed her friend closer by.

Godspeed, Emily.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:cry1 I'm so sorry you've lost 2 special girls so close together. :f_red:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am so sorry. It's heartbreaking. :grouphug:f_pink

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Che_mar_Cody
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain of losing two loving family members so close together. :f_red

my thoughts exactly.