Rip Ears

kamsmom

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Godspeed little one. I am sure all the brood mammas were waiting to take care of this little girl.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Oh, no... looks like my little Mouse whose nickname was Ears. I lost her 4 1/2 months ago...

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry that you were here for such a short time little angel but in that time you came to mean so much to so many. Godspeed to the Bridge Ears. :grouphug

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious little angel.

:grouphug

RIP Ears.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Oh no. I am so sorry Beth. Run free Ears.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

That just breaks my heart. Farewell sweet little one. I hope you are feeling better now.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Oh, Beth...

:grouphug

R.I.P. sweet little one. I enjoyed talking about you to my friends and DBF and showing them your pictures. I asked them all to say a little prayer for you, "the greyhound pup with the cool ears named 'Ears.'" Now that you're up at the Bridge, we'll try and think good thoughts of how you're a fat, happy little pup who is in the company of some other extraordinary dogs.

:cry1

Guest lovemyhounds

Oh Ears, I believe Beth said you were at a farm in Waco, TX...that is just about 30 miles north of me. I wish I could have come up and loved on you but I am so glad that Beth was able to before you made your trip to the bridge. Bet you are feeling much better now and having fun playing with the other puppers. You will be missed. Beth, thanks for sharing Ears with us and I am sorry for your loss.