Rip Ears

kamsmom

I didn't know you long but for the short moment that our eyes met I fell in love. Your little body just couldn't fight what was ailing you. I'm so sorry but I do find comfort in the fact that you passed in someones arms.

HaysFarm112-1.jpg

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry, kamsmom. Sometimes the littlest ones just aren't ready to stay here on earth with us.

Godspeed, precious angel.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry. Was the owner going to let you adopt her?

He would have, but he knew that something was very wrong and was really worried about me taking her home. He continued to stay in touch and updated me today. I am going out next weekend to visit with the others tho.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest hannahmom

Godspeed pretty one.

I have sent Chinghis to meet you at the bridge - he'll make sure you find all the brood Mommas safely.

:bighug

Run free, little guy... keep your eyes open at the bridge - Mama Loca will show you how to have a wild good time, and Mama Angie will keep you out of trouble.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest TheUnrulyHound

OH, my heart just sank when I saw the title of this thread, what a beautiful tiny girl she was...... Godspeed Sweet one, all the broodie angels will love and take care of you :beatheart

Guest PhillyPups

Run with the angels sweet Ears - you are with some of the very very best -

The Queen and Loce will watch over you sweet baby -

Poor little sweetie. :( Run & play with vigor & joy at the bridge. Godspeed! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Oh Beth, I'm so very sorry. I know how much you wanted to bring little Ears home. I got up this morning and thought about Ears and was thinking, wow, another week has gone by, maybe Ears will make it to that 3 month mark. This makes me very sad.

Godspeed sweet little baby. Apparently a brood mama in heaven needed a little baby to take care of. :weep

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest SueG201

oh this is so sad, I saw the pics of him and fell madly in love, Godspeed Sweet Boy

o is so sad, I saw the pics of him and fell madly in love, Godspeed Sweet Boyh this

Edited by SueG201