Lola Goes In For X-rays Today

Guest argolola

Guest argolola

I am worried sick over baby girl's limping. We have an appointment this afternoon for x-rays. Prayers and good wishes are appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by argolola

Saying prayers for Lola right now.

:hope :hope

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts that it's nothing! Keep us posted.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Sending prayers that's it's nothing serious. :hope Lots of light coming to Miss Lola too... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Saying a prayer for Lola :hope

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Guest argolola

Thanks everyone. She just had her annual check up and shots 2 weeks ago and came out with a wonderful report. It breaks my heart to see her limping, while she's still running and smiling.

Please update when you can. Holding you both in my thoughts and prayers!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Lola, baby! What are you doing to your poor Momma and Daddy???

Hope she just needs some Rimadyl and a quiet couple of days! Let us know!!

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest argolola

Well we are home from the vet, with yet another mystery ailment (neither of my pups can have anything easy to diagnose.)

The doctor has all but ruled out the bad thing (thank you Lord), however Lola has some sort of muscle inflammation, not in the joints, but in the muscles in all of her limbs in the same place. He has given her Tramadol and Rimadyl and will see what happens. He said if she had gotten actual shots 2 weeks ago, he might suspect a reaction, but all she was due for was the intra-nasal Bordatello.

We will have blood work done in a few weeks, just to get some new base numbers.

Diagnosis-myoletis (?) or muscle inflammation. Joints and bones were fine. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Edited by argolola