Dodge_srt

Guest kellabee

Guest kellabee

After a battle of, we're not sure what, Dodge, our 3 year old rambunctious, silly, galoof breathed his last. We got him on 11/23/2008 and although he was with us for such a short time, he impacted our lives so much and he'll always be our baby boy, our Dodgey boy.

His adoption picture:

n648055103_4840567_6745.jpg

Him being a goof:

n569835335_2568380_2717.jpg

He always liked cookies in bed :blink:

n569835335_2568394_6463.jpg

Last photo with dad:

4321_85015258180_517218180_1947593_.jpg

Good-bye my boy

n648055103_6171833_4343498.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How very sorry I am. It stuns the heart when we lose them so quickly and so young.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest greymama002

So sorry that you had such a short time with your sweet boy. He looks so happy in the pictures. I'm sure he knew how much he was loved.

:bighug:gh_run

I remember reading about Dodge in Health and Medical. I'm so sorry :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest kellabee

I'm so sorry for your loss too. Yesterday was a terrible day! :grouphug

I'm so sorry for your loss too. Yesterday was a terrible day! :grouphug

it sucked, didn't it?

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest myjazzy

I am so sorry! :grouphug He was so young! :f_white I had no idea that your Dodge was him. I had read about him but it never clicked.

I don't know if you are ready for this but his brother Ugo Haun E Bee just retired and he looks almost like your baby, so much so, that when the hauler dropped him off at the kennel, they called me to tell me they had brought the wrong dog, that the dog they had was Dodge SRT. I knew it couldn't be, because I saw the pictures of Dodge on GD very happy and comfortable in his forever home. Anyway, it was just some confusion.

Guest kellabee
I am so sorry! :grouphug He was so young! :f_white I had no idea that your Dodge was him. I had read about him but it never clicked.

I don't know if you are ready for this but his brother Ugo Haun E Bee just retired and he looks almost like your baby, so much so, that when the hauler dropped him off at the kennel, they called me to tell me they had brought the wrong dog, that the dog they had was Dodge SRT. I knew it couldn't be, because I saw the pictures of Dodge on GD very happy and comfortable in his forever home. Anyway, it was just some confusion.

Oh my God. Are you Ugo's mom now? I've been looking for his owner for a LONG time. He was the only one that it seemed I could get in contact with. I emailed Derby Lane's kennels to try to get ahold of Hurricane Tali. If Ugo's up for adoption now, or if you have any contacts PLEASE let me know.

I'm so very very sorry that your handsome goof is gone. :cry1 He was much too young.

Godspeed Dodge.

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest myjazzy

I tried to send you a PM, but you are to new to be allowed to PM. I'm Haun's racing owner. He retired two weeks ago, but he is with the local GPA chapter. He had a slight injury and hasn't been vetted yet. The decision as to who to adopt to is theirs now, but given the situation, they may be willing to work something out. Where are you?

Haun is a very sweet boy. I went to see him at the kennel on Saturday. He also looks a lot like Dodge. He's got the Dutch Bahama eyes and Dodgem By Design's floppy ears.

Guest kellabee

Yea I tried PMing you here too and i guess I'm too much of a newbie.

My email is kellabee@gmail.com. We can talk that way.

:f_red I am so sorry, so very very young.

God speed handsome Dodge, run now with all of our Angels and please continue to watch over those who love you.

:gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest vahoundlover

My heart goes out to you, I am so sorry :grouphug Such a handsome fella. I hope the memories you created together in such a short time will help heal your heart.

What are the odds that you would post in Remembrance and one of the first responses is about Dodge's brother?! Perhaps your baby boy is letting you know he's OK. :bighug

Godspeed Dodge, you are loved :f_red