Rascal Update

Guest Vinnie

I know how much you want to speak with your daughter, just know she is there and watching over you and the pups too. I'll bet she is there comforting you both right now. Hoping that your sweet Rascal will be ok and they can find something to make him feel better. Sending hugs, scritches, prayers and healing white light.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart breaks for you. I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest WarmheartedPups

I am so very sorry to hear this......its too much....I cannot imagine....you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry to read about all the sadness in your life. Gentle hugs to you and Rascal, I'll keep you in my thoughts...

Greetings,

Marion

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Melissa I'm sorry you are facing this at all, but on top of everything else it's just cruel.

I'm praying the surgery went well. Foxy's cancer was a spindle cell type. She lived 4 morenyears after it was removed. The bonus was that she didn't die of cancer either.

Sending hugs and more prayers. Please let me know if there is anything more I can do.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Melissa I'm sorry you are facing this at all, but on top of everything else it's just cruel.

I'm praying the surgery went well. Foxy's cancer was a spindle cell type. She lived 4 morenyears after it was removed. The bonus was that she didn't die of cancer either.

Sending hugs and more prayers. Please let me know if there is anything more I can do.

This is great news to me! Thanks for sharing....it gives me a bit more hope. The vet told me that spindle-cell tumors AS A GROUP had a prognosis of two months to two years....hopefully we will know exactly what it is, once the biopsy results are back.

Edited by rascalsmom

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

:grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest UESBrindle

:bighug

I am so sorry for all you've been through already. I hope Rascal's prognosis will be more hopeful.

oh man, I'm so sorry!!!!! :( :( :(

sending many prayers!!!! :hope :hope :candle:hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Sending prayers your way. God Bless and remember that the will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Melissa, please know that you and the family have been in my prayers. You know I'll pray for Rascal. I'm sending big hugs your way. If you ever want to talk I'm here.

:bighug:grouphug:hope:hope

Edited by Lilysmom

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest 4baddogs

Melissa~

I'm on vacation in the Colorado Rockies and am only now seeing this. You know you're all in my prayers. Please let me know if you need anything and I'll be there for you as soon as I get home. ((hugs))

Guest Energy11

All we can say, is we DO understand! I lost my husband almost seven years ago, then, my Bold Energy, two years later... THIS IS HORRIBLE for you!

We are here for you in prayers, thoughts, and support! Dee and our Five :bighug:getwell:hope

Guest BlackandBrindle

Oh god Melissa, I'm just seeing this :(

Sending many many many prayers for you. If you need anything at all please let me know. :grouphug