New Member Of The Pack

Guest Im_Slippy

Guest Im_Slippy

Today we adopted Twinkle. This is the 4th member of our pack. Liffey, May Diego all seem to be getting brilliantly together.

She is a 9 year old girl, super affectionate, a lovely all round typical Greyhound.

cimg6962.jpg

cimg6963.jpg

cimg6969.jpg

cimg6971.jpg

She is settling in well already.

Aaaaaaw, she is so beautiful!! :beatheart :beatheart :heart:wub: And I LOVE her name! :lol:

I love the last picture of her snuggled up on that cute bed! :inlove

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Im_Slippy

She is lovely. Thanks for the replies.

She could do with putting on a little weight though.

Anyone else think she looks much younger than 9?

Edited by Im_Slippy

what a cutie! Congratulations!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Congratulations!!!

She's lovely.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest CaseynovasMom

Welcome Twinkle!!! You are beautiful and have gorgeous coloring around your eyes. Enjoy the rest of your family!! :welcome

PRetty girl and your screen name is my Beau's great grand daddy!

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=106693

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest PhillyPups

:wub: Beautiful Twinkle :wub:

One thing with the white hounds, they never appear to age cause their faces are already white :lol:

Awwww... she looks like her name! What a cutie pie. :wub: Congrats on chipping! :chip

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.