Matty (daring Grandlass)

Guest MnMDogs

I'm so sorry. She was a beauty.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest argolola

I kept thinking of you both when you had originally posted. How heartbreaking that your precious angel had to leave. Please take comfort in knowing that you gave her a wonderful life.

Love never dies...

Edited by argolola

I'm so sorry for your loss of Matty.

She was a beautiful girl.

Run pain free at the Bridge, sweet Matty.

:grouphug:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that time heals your heart.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest HoustonGreys
:f_pink I am so very sorry for your loss. I love the picture of her enjoying the sunshine on her beautiful face. It's all sunshine at the Bridge. Run free, sweetheart! :gh_run

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 I am so sorry for your loss :grouphug There are no words to help ease your pain, please know our hearts are with you.

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_pink

I am so sorry to see your loss of Matty. She has such a special sweetness in her face that really shines in all her photos. I know you will miss her terribly. May you find comfort in remembering all the special moments you shared with your beautiful girl.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful girl who lived a happy life. I'm sorry you didn't have more time with her. Godspeed Matty! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so very very sorry. :cry1 A Daring Girl is a major presence; her premature loss leaves a huge gap.

Matty and Edie did not look much alike, but they shared a surprising number of behaviours. I will think often of Matty when Edie spins to look for her ball, gets the sillies and wiggles on her back nearly kicking me in the face, objects vehemently to some dog far in the distance, whines (well, not every time--she whines a lot!), and rubs her ear with her forearm.

I send hugs. Edie was going to rest her head on your knee and sigh heavily, but I convinced her instead to send her best greeting: a bucking approach, a playbow, and a loud rawr, rawr, rawr.

Godspeed Matty.

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)