It's Flash

Thanks all. Flashy ate almost 3 cups of T/D today and only because he thinks that they are cookies. :unsure I spoon fed him 1/2 can of EVO. You have to put each bite of T/D in front of him just one at at time...if you put 2 down...he will get up and walk away. :blush I made barbequed pork chops on the grill...he sure was excited about that! He normally loves cheese but he turned his nose up to that today too. Other than KNOT wanting to eat (which he has always loved to do) he is acting pretty much normal. I fear what we will find out tomorrow evening. :(

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:goodluck on both the eating and the results.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

He's just afraid that if he eats, his tummy will be upset again. Poor Flashy! Best prescription: loads of treats, lovin', scritches and belly rubs. Praying for a clean bill of health tomorrow.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest houndlover

I completely understand what you are going through. I am going through the same thing here with Billy. We go for an ultrasound tomorrow morning and I'm not sure what to expect either. It is so hard to watch them go through something like this and feel so completely helpless.

I hope that everything goes well tomorrow at Flashy's vet visit. I will be thinking of you guys and checking for an update tomorrow nite.

Keeping you and the Flashman in my prayers today.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Just checking in to see if there's an update.....

We're thinking of you Flashman!

greysmom and the gang! :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Checking in also.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Flash and we thank you for all the support and the company at the perbert dokkers office. Here's the scoop...Kidneys look good...spleen looks good...gallbladder looks good...in the liver no obvious masses but 2 or 3 little tiny nodules that she feels is nothing significant at all...she said probably little fat nodules or inflammation. They did another chem profile and sent off a stool specimen. We will get the results tomorrow afternoon of his labs. IF the liver values are even higher...he will be treated for hepatitis and placed on antibiotics...and Denamarin. If they aren't higher...or high enough to consider hepatitis...she said it may come down to tough love meaning to not give him any table food...but we just have to see what his tests show. Meanwhile he has just refused his McDonalds Hamburger... :( and his weight is down 3 pounds from Monday night. I am just plain worried and confused. Temp is normal...physical exam is normal...lymph nodes are normal. :blush

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

Guest Pipi5

Have you tried Tripe? Catfood? Can he eat catfood? The other night Gabby wouldn't eat & I gave her some pedigree dry with catfood & its like it cleared the way for everything else & now she's eating again.

C'mon Flashy!!!

FLASHMAN! Time to suck up some food buddy!

Patti - glad that nothing wicked has shown up. Patiently waiting for the liver numbers......

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Was it a HAMburger or a CHEESEburger????? ;)

So it's good news/bad news. Tough to deal with when it's Flashy. I know you know all the things to try food-wise, which is even harder if he can't have people food. We'll be hoping for good news tomorrow!

greysmom, et al.,. :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Thanks all. No Flashy will have NOTHING to do with fish or cat food. I did get the 1/4 pound cheeseburger including bun down him by dipping each piece in some leftover sloppy joe. :blink: Then he ate 2 cookies. I just wish he would eat...2 weeks ago he would have been all over it. :blush

Usethisone.jpg

I'm glad nothing has shown up so far, and that you did manage to get some food into him.

:goodluck

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:(

Flashy, what's this about not wanting a cheeseburger?????! Please perk up and be well, handsome.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest KyGrey

Flashy, Lee Lee here. Its mah job not to eet not yours. You eet fur your momma otay?

Patti, I worry right along with you. I sure hope he starts to eat again soon.

:bighug