Kylie Update

Guest Downtownhoundz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vinnie

Oh Anne - I am so sorry that you are going through all this craziness. No tests run and they throw out a random diagnosis - that's just crazy! I just hope that you are able to get some answers for you and your sweet girl so that she can get better and you can spend a lot more time together. Sending lots of healing white light, hugs and scritches.

Guest friedmaf

What a nightmare. For both you and Kyle. I know this situation must be killing you, but I have faith Kyle will pull through. Be strong.

Ok, it sounds like everyone needs to stop punting! Why not just get everyone together in a room with a dart board full of possible diagnosis and throw darts? It might be more effective than what's happening now - or rather not happening now! Sorry. I get a little rattled when there's a runaway freight train charging a hefty fee for a ride to nowhere.

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, waddles like a duck............................ If it looks neurological, would an MRI be the definitive diagnostic tool?

I am so sorry you are still on that rollercoaster. We will stick to you like glue until you get a diagnosis. Prayers of strength for you and healing light for Kylie.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Prayers and lots of them headed their way. Let us know if there's anything we can do.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Still sending prayers, while light and healing thoughts for Kylie.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Oh my gosh, I just read through this entire thread. What a horrible roller coaster ride you've been through. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee