Kylie Update

Guest Downtownhoundz

Oh man, I am sooo sorry to be reading this. You have my continued prayers.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and Kylie are in our hearts. She's in the best place possible, and they'll keep her sedated and comfortable. Try to take the time tonight to recharge your batteries, because you've got to be running on empty right now.

No second-guessing allowed... you've done, all along, what you truly believed was right for Kylie and followed the advice you were given. What's important is that you've had the fortune to find someone who can help, and Kylie is in his hands.

:bighug

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Oh gosh, Anne :cry1

I am keeping you and Kylie in my thoughts tonight. I am keeping my fingers tightly crossed that this vet can figure out what is wrong with your girl. :(

:candle:goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Greylove2

I'm here for you and Kylie whatever you need.

To all going to GIG: Anne will not be able to attend; she will be with Kylie.

Downtownhoundz will be open for business and vending at GIG just the same. I mentioned to a fellow greyhound mom I recently met that Kylie was very ill and her mom, Anne had planned on going to GIG but all that was in the air now. Without a hestitation, my new greyhound friend said.."we can make it happen for Anne and Kylie" and so

Yvonne and I will be manning the Downtownhoundz booth for Anne. If you are thinking of purchasing new duds for your greyhound...this would be the time. I would love to come back and tell Anne we sold everything but the tables! Or just stop by and leave a note for Anne. I will see that she gets them. See you at GIG....

Linda (Greylove2) and Yvonne (Brit from PA)

:getwell soon Kylie

Love Aunt Linda

Guest tammymacb

Hoping for the best for your girl.

I hope she gets well soon, and comes home to you quickly.

Thinking of you..

Well, it sounds like Kylie is in the right place to get a diagnosis. Hopefully, she will begin to recover and be home with

you where she belongs. Tons of prayers and white light being sent from PA. Keep the faith, Anne. She WILL get better.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest eaglflyt

Oh my, blessings to both of you. I'm increasing the prayers on your behalf. Big HUGS to you both!!!

Shelly in OK

sending many prayers to Kylie and you! :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest greytful4

I'm here for you and Kylie whatever you need.

To all going to GIG: Anne will not be able to attend; she will be with Kylie.

Downtownhoundz will be open for business and vending at GIG just the same. I mentioned to a fellow greyhound mom I recently met that Kylie was very ill and her mom, Anne had planned on going to GIG but all that was in the air now. Without a hestitation, my new greyhound friend said.."we can make it happen for Anne and Kylie" and so

Yvonne and I will be manning the Downtownhoundz booth for Anne. If you are thinking of purchasing new duds for your greyhound...this would be the time. I would love to come back and tell Anne we sold everything but the tables! Or just stop by and leave a note for Anne. I will see that she gets them. See you at GIG....

Linda (Greylove2) and Yvonne (Brit from PA)

:getwell soon Kylie

Love Aunt Linda

Linda, what a wonderful friend you are. You don't know how much your support and help with Kylie meant to me yesterday and the fact that you will go to GIG to vend for me really touches my heart....Kylie sez Aunt Linda, you're the best and she can't wait to come home and eat that turkey!

Now more than ever I wish I was able to go to GIG this year. I would have gone out of my way to purchase something from your table. A 3 day training course that I've tried to take for 3 years finally came to NJ. ANd yup. It's this weekend.

Give Kylie a kiss for me on one of her spots.

Guest jackjack

I wish you and Kylie all the best. I can't even imagine what you (and poor little Kylie) have been through. I'll be thinking of the two of you!

Shelley

Anne,

How is Kylie doing today?

Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

Guest greytful4

The vet just called...She's coming home !!!!! :confetti:confetti:confetti I'll know more when I get her this afternoon and will update everyone!

:confetti:confetti:confetti

What greyt news!! Let us know how she is when you get her home!

felixpaces.gif

Waiting for you to get home Anne, so we can hear what they found. Welcome home pretty Kylie!!

Auntie Leslie

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Annie
felixpaces.gif

Waiting for you to get home Anne, so we can hear what they found. Welcome home pretty Kylie!!

Auntie Leslie

Us too!