Yopon Alan Wag

Guest ss556

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hollys2hounds

Susan, I am so, so sorry.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family.

Godspeed sweet Alan.

Run free.

:f_pinkf_yellow

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Edited by Hollys2hounds

I'm so sorry for your pain. Godspeed, Alan!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest EmilyAnne

I can hear the pain in your words. They way how you so selflessly let him pass on without suffering long was a very loving thing to do. Alan could always trust you to do right by him, though I know it hurts so much for you. I just still cant believe this. :sad1 I am very, very sorry for your loss. Alan is free of all pain now.

:f_red:(

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest Vinnie

When I saw the underscript yesterday on the title when I came in to check on your oh so sweet faced boy, I burst into tears (I was alone at work thankfully). My heart just broke at the news. We are so, so sorry for the loss of your handsome boy, Alan. We never have enough time with our sweet babies. I know he is up running pain free at the Bridge and hope he will send you a sign to let you know he is ok soon. Sending hugs and wishing there were more we could do.

Guest BlackandBrindle

I cannot express how deeply I grieve with you. I'm so sorry for the loss of your very precious boy. He was certainly one in a million :grouphug :grouphug

We are so blessed to have these wonderful creatures in our lives. How they fill our hearts to the brim with unconditional love. I am so very sorry for your loss. As you know the day will come when you will be reunited with your sweet boy. Please know that I am thinking of you and your family during this time.

Godspeed handsome Alan, make sure to send mommy a sign that all is well at the bridge.

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest argolola

I have cried and cried for you and Alan since I read the news in your other thread. May God be with you and your family and heal your broken hearts.

Guest rippasmom

So sorry for your loss, but so glad Alan had such a wonderful home with abundant love. I wish all greyhounds had a home like Alan. f_yellowf_yellow Alan, send Mom a sign to let her know you're ok

I am so sorry for your loss. Alan was a treasure, a beautiful, loving, gentle boy who had the good fortune to come to the perfect home. He was cherished and loved and experienced the best that life could offer. He had a sweetness about him that brought a smile to my face whenever I saw his photos. Although your heart is breaking now, may you in time find comfort in the wonderful memories you have of Alan. If only we could keep them with us forever!

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest Dillymom

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know there is nothing that I can say that makes losing your baby any easier but know that he was loved by many.

Run free sweet Alan :gh_runf_yellow