Kylie Update..back From E-vet By Myself

Guest Downtownhoundz

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear improving news for Kylie........but very sad to hear poor Mouse is going downhill - poor darling

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I haven't been on for a couple of days-I had a houseful of family and their pets. I'm so glad to see the latest update on

Kylie and I hope she continues to do well. I will also keep praying for Mouse. You have certainly been through the wringer.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Anne, I'm so sorry about both your babies. I'm just catching up with everything on here, I haven't felt much like logging in. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Deb

Guest greytful4

Yet another UPDATE*

Kylie is not doing so well and I STILL have no answers! She fell over yesterday when I took her out and today she is exceptionally stumbley and weak. She has another vet appointment tomorrow afternoon to check her platelet count. She is so thin in spite of a hearty appetite,I just wish I had some idea of what I'm dealing with here.

Yet another UPDATE*

Kylie is not doing so well and I STILL have no answers! She fell over yesterday when I took her out and today she is exceptionally stumbley and weak. She has another vet appointment tomorrow afternoon to check her platelet count. She is so thin in spite of a hearty appetite,I just wish I had some idea of what I'm dealing with here.

Oh no--I was just wondering how Kylie was doing today. No advice, just prayers.

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Guest Vinnie

Oh Anne, I am just catching up from the weekend and saw the subtitle then just saw your last post - what a roller coaster ride. I wish we all had answers and that we could just wave that magic wand and have your sweet little Kylie right back to the healthy happy girl she was before this sudden weird onset of issues. I sure hope they can find some answers for you tomorrow. I also hope that Mouse is doing better. I know you are going through so much. Sending lots of prayers, hugs and scritches.

I just read the latest update and I am so sorry to see that Kylie has not improved more. You poor thing-you deserve

to know what is going on. My prayers are with you, Kylie & Mouse.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

:(

Still praying for your girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Winterwish

Sending prayers for wellness for Kylie! :hope:heart

That's very good she has a good appetite. To put some weight on her,maybe you can try half a can of nice,cold ensure to her water every day?

Just checking in to see how your girlie is doing. Continued good thoughts for you & Kylie... :goodluck:candle

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest greytful4

She's not doing very well,the weight is falling off her and her head is tilted agian..she goes to the vet tomorrow for a platelet count. I'm just heart broken, I don't know what's gonna happen from this point on...everything is happening very quickly and no stopping anything.

Edited by greytful4

Guest bigbrindlebunny

Didn't see a reply from you on runninghounds, so I worried and checked here.

No emoticon can express how much we want things to turn around for you.

Guest greytful4

I have a call in and am waiting for a phone call from Dr. Campbell of Blue Ridge vet, she did the spay on Kylie and knows greys really well. My regular vet faxed over all the reports to her and now I'm just waiting to hear ANYTHING!!!

Guest eaglflyt

I'm praying for a definite and treatable diagnosis and for dramatic improvement for Kylie! I'm praying for you, too. ((((HUGS))))