Where's Damon 5/12/94 - 4/1/09

Guest greytlady

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your tribute to Al was lovely. Although he had far too many homes, it seems he found a special place where he was loved and very happy. How wonderful for him that you saw the true gem that Al was and appreciated him for all his goofy, sweet qualities. I think Al found his forever home in the hearts of those who really loved him. Hugs to you and all his "aunties" who will miss this boy.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

Edited by Fiona3

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Thank you so much for sharing Al's story! He was lucky that he found his place, even if it did take a few times through the revolving door! I'm sure there are strategically placed buckets at the Bridge just waiting for Al every minute! Godspeed, special boy!

:f_red:gh_run2:f_red

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so very sorry for your loss. Lovely tribute.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest PhillyPups

Sara,

I am so very sorry for your loss. Al sure does sound like one special boy there.

I love him enough to cradle his head and cover him with kisses as I let him go.

Truer and harder words of love were never spoken.

Run with the angels sweet Al, look up Stepper, you two sound so much alike.

:cry1 I'm so sorry. :f_red:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

what a sweet boy :sad1 :sad1

thank you for giving him his final and very loving home :grouphug:cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest chubbster

I am laughing through my tears (the bucket story is priceless).

So happy that he was loved for who he was by his special aunties.

Run Free Al

I'm sorry for your loss of Al. Sounds like he had a very big personality & made the best of wherever he landed. I'm sure he's doing the same at the bridge. Godspeed Al! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis