When It Rains It Pours

I absolutely adore my vet but this is getting scary. I feel like I have a new boyfriend with the amount of time and money I've spent with him lately. Miss Isabella has been favoring her left rear leg for about five days. No wounds, bumps, bruises, abrasions or nor anything noticeable. When he called about GPJ bx results, he asked how she was doing with it. Not so good. She's going for a full set of films tomorrow. I would rather spend the money to clear the bones and hope that its just soft tissue issue. Fingers crossed that my second and littlest will be free of the bad stuff.

L.

3/24/09 Update

For the first time in as long as I can remember we have dodged the bullet on both Isabella and Gus. Bellas x-rays are clear, he's going to follow the gimp and see what comes of it. Bella is NOT too happy with me at the moment. I snuck in a dental when she wasn't looking today along with the x-rays. Thank you all for the prayers and good wishes over the last two weeks with Gus and Bella. I will take the good results for both and be grateful for it. Thanks again

Leslie, Gustopher P Jones and Miss Isabella

Edited by rycezmom

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

You have my prayers Leslie.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest tricolorhounds

The last 2 years have been like that for me so trust me, I know how you feel about your relationship with the Vet :grouphug

We went to the surgeon every two weeks for 5 months... we'd walk in the door and the receptionist would instantly page the back... "Savannah's here."

:hope:candle:hope Hoping that Miss Isabella just has a soft tissue injury :hope:candle:hope

Praying for Isabella.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Hoping for nothing serious. I do understand.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:goodluck for very boring xrays Leslie.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest BoogieDown

We are sending good thoughts for sweet Isabella, so that you can break up with your vet! I'm sure it would be fine with all of you if you stopped seeing each other for a while.

We are sending good thoughts for sweet Isabella, so that you can break up with your vet! I'm sure it would be fine with all of you if you stopped seeing each other for a while.

I dont know whether he'd be happy or not. He just got married again for the THIRD time and has a new baby on the way. He might need the money. At least we know each other well enough to complain to each other and I get to come and go as I please at the clinic..

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Pipi5

I dont know whether he'd be happy or not. He just got married again for the THIRD time and has a new baby on the way. He might need the money. At least we know each other well enough to complain to each other and I get to come and go as I please at the clinic..

Well I've known my vet since 1979, we've been through my 1 divorce, his 2. My 1 remarriage, his 2. I've probably paid for the building he's in, the ultra sound machine he uses, his new house in Collierville, his kids' braces (they're her kids) and their colleges (they're still in teens). He's still driving his 1985 Toyota! I have been instructed by him to NOT call the Evet, to call him first & if he's not home, wait for the call back unless their blood loss, then go. He called me when he found out I fell & broke lots of stuff. He's a great guy. When he retires, I'll no longer have pets. he he he

Oh in regards to Isabella...good gracious! I hope its nothing. Please keep us up to date!!!!!

Here's hoping Isabella's x-rays are as fun as Sam's last batch.

The vet put the x-rays up on the screen, took one look, and burst out laughing. Then she hollered to the back, "Y'all, we need to get that boy outside to poop!"

(And speaking of poop, we're going through our own raining/pouring scenario here: both dogs have diarrhea.)

I'll be hoping Isabella's x-rays are all good.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Guest bugsmom

Oh crap.

L, IIRC I retired her because it looked like she was starting to drop a rear muscle, hopefully it's just a old race injury.... :goodluck