It Just Keeps Getting (worse) Now-better!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear that Beau had a good day today, Robin......hope it's the first of many, many more! :grouphug

Oh Lisa, from your lips to G-D's ears....

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Wonderful news!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Yay, yay, yay!!! Sending tons more positive thoughts and prayers!! Maybe then we can move Beau back to Cute and Funny where he belongs once and for all!

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest chubbster

Robin,

I am just now reading this.

I don't think that I took a breath during the entire 7 pages.

Hugs to you all.

~judy

Wonderful, wonderful news! Thank doG or whatever, it doesn't matter as long as Beau feel better! Praying this is the first of many, many happy and healthy days for Beau and his family. Prayers and hugs.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest KyGrey

I don't get to keep up with this every day but I see that he is doing better. I am so happy for you and for Beau! Give that sweet boy a hug and a kiss from me. I'm hoping this is the beginning of a new beginning for him.

It's greyt to hear some good news on here. Keep up the good work, Beau! Your mommy and daddy need a break.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

If it's a TBD, the doxy should kick in VERY fast! I had Lyme & the symptoms went away after about a DAY or two!! Hopefully he's on the mend now!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Well... he woke up today and was holding up the back right (the one that was swollen). It no longer is swollen though.

At lunch it was about the same with the tripoding and this evening when I got home from work, he is using it, abeit gingerly, but using it. I have a call into the vet Want to hear about the labs.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project