• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

You guys are in my thoughts and prayers this morning

If you need to chat you have my number.

Many many hugs for you all and know you are in our thoughts and prayers

:grouphug:hope:grouphug:hope

I'm sorry you didn't have time with your precious boy. Praying for a peaceful passing for Romeo and for you to get

through this difficult time. He was loved and he knows that and that is what you must remember.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

May you have the strength to lead him gently to the Bridge. Whisper in his ear, stroke his head and send him with all your love. I am so sorry you didn't have enough time with him. It's never enough time. Sending prayers of comfort and healing for your broken hearts.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest tammymacb

I'm so sorry. After going through this in February with Shuggie, I know how draining and heartbreaking it is. You all are in my thoughts.

sending prayers and big hugs your way today :cry1:hope:bighug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Leah - I am so so sorry, I am thinking and praying of you today. If there is anything I can do, please call me.

:grouphug. Romeo was loved by so many and knows this. I was blessed to be able to meet him at Totty's last week and to give him pets. Know that I am thinking of you and Reynolds, Abbey and Sweetie

Amy & Maddie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

You are both in our thoughts and prayers. And bless you for taking such wonderful care of him. It's just so very unfair

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest TBSFlame
Tonight has been a very hard night. He is not doing well. He is panting and won't sit down. When he does sit down he breathes very hard. He has been walking around whining even with the pain meds. I think this is the sign I have been looking for. He is in pain and I can see it. I was hoping this time would not come so soon :( We are going to try and make him comfortable tonight and then tell our precious boy goodbye :(

:grouphug Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys. You know I love you both.

You aren't alone, there are many of us who are walking with as you help your baby to peace. :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest Vinnie

Wishing things could be different for you. Our hearts are with you as you walk your sweet Romeo to the bridge where he will be met my so many Angels and he will be running pain free. He'll be waiting and watching over you. Gentle journey handsome boy.