Loca Ate Peanuts And Shells

Brat! What should I do? I don't have to run her to the vet, do I?

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Nope. Unless she vomits (on her own; I wouldn't consider inducing unless they were really salty), she'll have to poop a LOT. Lots of fiber in peanut shells.

Zema used to gobble hickory nuts, shell and all, in my back yard. Lots of 'em, all thru hickory nut season. She'd poop about 5 times a day. Nice firm poopies.

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

<chortling>

ETA: I'd watch for 2-3 days to make sure she does continue pooping and doesn't get blocked - she shouldn't, but if she did ...... Free access to fresh water of course.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest hannahmom

Obviously Miss Miss is feeling like her old self.

I hope she isn't too uncomfortable while the shells run through her system

now that Loca's feeling better, who wants her? B)

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

You might just see if she'd like some jam with that.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

You might just see if she'd like some jam with that.

And a loaf of bread? :lol

She is incorrigible, isn't she?

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Loca....Loca....Loca!!! You little vixen diva you! :wub:

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

now that Loca's feeling better, who wants her? B)

Guess who :wave

Or another idea is I could send you Ekko and you will realize just how good Loca is :lol Your choice

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Very happy to hear that Loca is back. I 'spose she's now wanting to watch football and down a few beers to go with all the peanuts lol. Romi sends sniffs and licks.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Silly girl Loca!

I will take her...but not until after she has passed all those shells, walks might be fun for a while! :lol

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest nerak254

deer loca, we understandz how meen ur mom is and we finks u shud come an liv wif us. :gh_bow :gh_bow we even haz extra jammies 4 u. an we finks u will liek Minnesota 2. we liek peanuts an finks u will haz rly neat poops. we leef spwcial onez 4 r mom 2, we leik popcorn seeds. mom sez lawts ov werdz :censored when we r outside an she seez r speshul poop. let us knoe when u will bees comin. we will mak teh human meet teh bus. :hehe :hehe party on dudette :rivethead

Jam? How 'bout a beer to wash down all that saltiness. ;)

I thought Loca preferred wine... :P

Glad to see she's feeling more herself, Robin :)

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I bet Loca was watching the TIM HORTON'S brier from Calgary!! She just needed something to go along with the beer & wine. We had a little girl that at least would chew off the shell before eating the peanuts. I know ...........

The Timi gods are getting you back for your rolllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuupppppppppp the rim thread.

Robin, Judy, and, Shadow.

she got me up four times during the night to go out :cry1

Well, on the bright side, sounds like she's passing everything ...

Edited by turbotaina

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire