Polli Update

Guest PiagetsMom

I think cautiously optimistic is much better than worried and crying, so not a bad update! Sending good thoughts your way :grouphug

Guest Pipi5
Polli came down the stairs (inside, we won't let her do outside yet with the snow) all by herself.

She ate her dinner and is working on her 87th cookie for the day ! ;)

Fantastic Update!!!

Oh my goodness! A girl could starve eating a measly 87 cookies! Wonderful news that Miss Polli is feeling better!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest BoogieDown

What a wonderful update. Every day as I log on to GT, I hold my breath looking for Polli (and Beau!) updates. Keep up the good work, Polli.

Wooo hoo! I am so happy for you! I know how good it feels! My husband shovels for Asia too. And it is funny when they go in the deep snow after all the work you do!

Keep it up Polli!

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

How is Polli today?

Getting a bit better day by day. She went down the stairs once today, but the 2nd time, she went over to the steps, put her fromt leg down and then backed it on up again to be carried down. She knows when she should and when she shouldn't.

She hasn' t returned to being vocal yet, but she is alert and changing beds rather than lying on the same bed for 24 hours a day.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sometimes she goes down the steps herself, sometimes not. She is not moving around a lot, she spends a lot of time in one spot. I guess she knows what is good for her. She is in good spirits, doesn't appear to be in any pain. We are taking it one day at a time. Thanks for asking.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest LolasMom

Goodmorning Polli. It's been awhile since I've been around but you've both remained in my thoughts and prayers :kiss2 . Have a greyt day!