Seamus

ozgirl2

A friend lost her big goofy red boy Seamus yesterday morning... osteo... I loved that dog something fierce! And will miss him dreadfully...

I posted just after Dewey last year that she'd lost one of my other favorite greys, Jimmy... Another friend to lose 2 within 4 months...

Seamus, run free with your brother Jimmy... I know you'll find lots of people to give you all the scritches you want. (I always called him Shameless 'cause he just WAS... was a sucker for scritches...) I'll miss you, bud...

I'll see if I have any pix of Seamus & Jimmy somewhere.

(I also just found out about Carrie... She was another favorite...)

Edited by ozgirl2

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Oh no... :cry1 Osteo is SUCH a monster. :( Godspeed, sweet Seamus... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:cry1 I'm so sorry Jeannine...I know how you can get so attached to other people's pups :grouphug

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I am so sorry. :( Run fast and free on healthy legs with our Angels at the Bridge Sweetheart. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Godspeed, Seamus! :gh_run I hate cancer!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'd go over to walk with her & her 4 dogs and Jimmy & Seamus would meet me at the door, smiling & wiggling all over... I'll miss that a lot. I walked with her & her remaining 2 yesterday - a min pin and a lurcher. I didn't go in her house - just couldn't DO that yet...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Rest in peace, Seamus.

:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting