Karson

grey14me

Karson is a greyhound I didn't know and never met. All I know is he was attacked by five dogs and later died on the operating table. I don't know if his family is on GT, but I know they must be heartbroken. This has got to be every owners worst nightmare.

Rest in peace, Karson :cry1:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my! How horrible for his family. RIP Karson.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Karson was a pup I believe came from our GPA group.

Karson passed on the operating table last night; he was attacked by 5 dogs while on his walk.

I cannot tell you how much this angers me about loose dogs and/or dogs off leash! I'm beginning to think that the only safe place anymore to walk my Greyhound is later at night in our neighborhood. Too many unleashed dogs in our favorite spots and a couple of close calls.

Please send healing thoughts to Karson's family. I'm sure they're just devastated beyond comprehension.

And keep your dogs safe. Carry a stick or some kind of spray to keep your hound safe.

Karson link

Farewell Karson.........

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I don't have any details Craig...just the two emails from Tom. One yesterday saying that it had happened and the other this morning, saying he didn't make it.

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

My worst nightmare. Run pain free, Karson. :f_red

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

This makes me so angry and so sad :( .

Rest in peace, Karson and :grouphug to his family.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

OMG. :cry1 What a tragedy. :( My heart goes out to this poor pupper and his family. Godspeed, precious Karson... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.