Clandro Moved On To The Bridge This Morning...

Guest DogmaLondon

Guest houndstooth4

I am so very sorry! I absolutely loved those movies, and I have been guilty of going to your website just to see them. That one with the Halloween costume almost made me wet my pants! He left a wonderful legacy with you and I'm sure there wasn't a day he wasn't thrilled to be with you.

:f_pink

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss,

:f_red

Run free Clandro.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Karen I am so sorry to hear this.. I wondered why I hadn't seen your name for awhile.. May all the good memories comfort you and know they stay in our hearts forever.. Godspeed sweet Clandro.. Run with the best up there til we all meet again over that rainbow....

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

:cry1 I'm so sorry for the loss of your handsome Clandro. f_yellow:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm so sorry you lost your Clandro, Karen. You have our deepest sympathies.

Run with the wind, Clandro.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest Winterwish

:( I'm so sorry about Clandro. I remember his videos too,and how cute they were because of his very,very sweet ways. :grouphug

Sending both of you my deepest condolences. :candle:gh_child:f_pink:candle

I am so sorry. It is obvious from the videos that he was very special to you and DH. I am sure he is entertaining all his new buddies at The Bridge. Godspeed Clandro. :gh_run2

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so sorry for your loss. Clandro was a very special boy and the videos always made me smile. It is so hard to say goodbye to such a cherished friend. May all the wonderful memories you have of him bring you comfort.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I went back to your site every now and then to see if there was a new video of Clandro. Your husband is brilliant, but of course Clandro was the star and made the videos so funny. I am sorry to learn of his passing - it's shocking how quickly they can deteriorate with an abdominal tumor, isn't it? We just experienced basically the same time line with our Carrie. It sucks.

Run pain free, Clandro. Hugs to you and your husband.

Deanna with galgo Willow, greyhound Finn, and DH Brian
Remembering Marcus (11/16/93 - 11/16/05), Tyler (2/3/01 - 11/6/06), Frazzle (7/2/94 - 7/23/07), Carrie (5/8/96 - 2/24/09), Blitz (3/28/97 - 6/10/11), Symbra (12/30/02 - 7/16/13), Scarlett (10/10/02 - 08/31/13), Wren (5/25/01 - 5/19/14),  Rooster (3/7/07 - 8/28/18), Q (2008 - 8/31/19), and Momma Mia (2002 - 12/9/19).

Guest DogmaLondon

Just wanted to thank you all SO MUCH for all your condolences.

Overall we are feeling a little better every day. The only breakdown I had this week was when I went outside with Scooby and saw Clandro's footprints still in the snow :(

Anyways thank you all for thinking of us. You really don't know how much it helps to know that so many other people know how it feels to lose a beloved pup.

xox Karen.

Aww Karen, I am so sorry :grouphug

We will see you later Clandro :nod

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. Run free sweetie. I am sorry for you pain. All of us hear really understand your pain. We are here for you.

Sheila

Sheila
Loved by

Mozart, Sherri, Xavier, McCleary, Tigger. Amelia and 2 Salukis Poppy and Zarah