Clandro Moved On To The Bridge This Morning...

Guest DogmaLondon

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry Karen and family. :grouphug :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Oh, Karen, he was beautiful. Thank-you for sharing the videos---they will make you smile when you are missing him terribly.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so terribly sorry :cry1 :cry1

:grouphug :grouphug

Run free, sweetie.... :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorry for your loss :grouphug Keep the beautiful memories you made together tucked in your heart and Clandro will always be with you.

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_red

I'm very sorry for your loss - RIP Clandro.

:f_red:grouphug:f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

My deepest condolences to you and your DH. :grouphug Godspeed, sweet Clandro... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh, poor beautiful Clandro! :cry1

I have no words to make you feel better, because I don't really know how to get past my recent losses either. But I hope that you will get as much support and comfort from these words from GTers as I have done, and in time will be able to remember your sweet Clandro with a smile. The videos are precious, and you will one day be able to watch them without the dagger going into your heart.

:bighug

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop